As an independent non-profit organization, Hyde Park Center relies on community support to fulfill its mission.We appreciate all financial contributions and donations of volunteer time.
HPC's most recent IRS 990 form can be viewed at www.guidestar.org.
Hyde Park Center receives 47% of its revenues from the Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio, United Way and the City of Cincinnati. The remaining 53% comes from community churches, clubs, special events such as our spring Gala, foundations, bequests, memberships, and people just like you.
A $25 contribution will cover the cost of taking someone to and from the doctor. You can also make a contribution to honor someone’s birthday or anniversary or as a memorial. A little goes a long way! The Angels Club offers special recognition to people who donate $200 or more.
Charitable gift planning helps assure that Hyde Park Center is here well into the future. Planned giving is usually arranged now, via your will or other legal document, and fulfilled later. Call your financial planner, or call the Center’s Executive Director for more information: 513-321-6816.
Volunteers help Hyde Park Center and the community by teaching classes, serving meals, doing clerical work, preparing mailings, sewing for patients of Children’s Hospital, and more.
Our current needs include intructors in art, computer skills, foreign language, bridge, crafts and sign language.